United Tool & Mold is actively looking for and experienced Mold Repairman/Tool & Die Maker for their Duncan and Easley SC plants.
- Tig weld mold steel and aluminum
- Responsible for spotting molds in a spotting press
- Responsible for making precision components on mill, lathe and grinders.
- Fit inserts to pockets
- Machine subgates
- Manifold repair
- Ability to troubleshoot molds
- Responsible to adhering to all UTM safety policies and training
- Any other duties as assigned by Facility Manager.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vacation (after 1 year of service)
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days)
For more information please contact Tonya Hinson, UTM Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.