United Tool & Mold is actively looking for and experienced CNC Programmer/Operator for their Duncan and Easley SC plants.
- Preparing the work stock for machining
- Set up of the stock and tooling as required for any component
- Verification of the requirements for each component, during and after operations
- Use CAM system to create programs for milling machine types
Experience with the following is a plus:
- 3 and 5 axis
- EDM machine
- Knowledgeable with Works NC
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vacation (after 1 year of service)
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days)
For more information please contact Tonya Hinson, UTM Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.